* Many emotional difficulties come from being stuck at an earlier age.
* At a young age, a child quickly finds out what makes him or her feel safe and builds safety mechanisms that interfere with adult relationships.
* You were designed to give and receive love. When denied, it creates love-hunger that is behind poor relationship choices.
* Until you identify what causes destructive patterns in your life and create new ways of functioning, you are doomed to repeat these errors.
* If you do not forgive those who have hurt you, you will suffer emotional torment.
* FEAR can negatively impact your immunity system.
* Hurt horribly by organized religion / the church?
* In nasty relationships over and over again with the opposite sex?
* Accused of being controlling by several people?
* Caught in the same defeating patterns such as being fired or denied promotions over and over?
* Going "out of character" where you cannot explain your actions suddenly?